07 December 2016

C-123 Veterans Ethical Concerns

VA Ethical Failures:

An examination of worrisome ethical failures involving Veterans Benefit Administration and Veterans Health Administration is warranted. I am just a Veteran badly served for years by VBA ethical missteps. I’m no student of ethics. I looked up the definition of ethics: Gaymon's definition of ethics:  “viewing decisions through a lens of values, and determining the better alternative course of action.”
 In this paper I look at ethical problems in the light of that reasonable definition but also in the light of the VA mission statement. I believe too many decisions about C-123 Veterans were made without holding up any lens of values and without seeking any better alternative course of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Nothing commercial or off-topic, please.