It is highly likely that you and other crew members were exposed to the herbicides and to their highly toxic contaminant, dioxin.
- Dr. Jeanne Stellman, Profesor Emerata, Columbia University
Aircrew operating in this, and similar environments, were exposed to dioxin.
- Dr. Christopher Portier, (then) Director, CDC/Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry
I am in agreement. (with Dr. Portier's finding, above)
- Rear Admiral R. Ikeda MD, Director, CDC/Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry
• VA will NOT permit C-123 veterans' claims.
- Deputy Director, VA Post-Deployment Health
• We all die.
- Dr. Michael Peterson, Chief Consultant, VA Post-Deployment Health
(responding to veteran asking VBA to reach accurate rating decisions before the veteran's death and not force two year appeals delay, March 2012)