05 September 2013

Lesson Learned – Don't Tweak the VA's Nose!

Last Friday the VA's eBenefits site showed my disability claims had been resolved, and today I learned just how. The VA denied all fifteen claimed! Thus it seems the VA has firmed up their resistance to C-123 claims following the single claim permitted on 31 July 2013 when the Manchester VA Regional Office approved Paul Bailey's claim.

Very surprising was VA's failure to address each of the proofs I submitted as well as dismissing all my "lay" evidence. They just said "no."

I'm already 100% for other issues so the disappointment I feel is only in the painful realization that they meant it..."No C-123 claims will be permitted to be approved," as per VA's Post-Deployment Health

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Nothing commercial or off-topic, please.